Friday 26 February 2010

Wrong Colin - The Umbrella Fella


It was my birthday yesterday and my friend Perontonto Mike - realising that I, being a year older than him, now have more wisdom than him - contacted me and asked for some advice...


Dear Wrong Colin,

Now that you are temporarily more sage than me - please give me the wisdom. Question - I have a new umbrella. I likes it. It matches me eyes. I don't want to get it wet. Do I have to use another umbrella to put on top of my nice umbrella? Please help - it's raining. I don't want the true hairs to get wet.

Hi Perontonto Mike,
You are correct, I have learned a lot on my journey. Paulus the Smyth was wiser than I - for a day! During that time he taught me much and now I, in turn, will share my wisdom to you...
Keep your umbrella dry at all costs Mike - and don't ever put it up if there's even the slightest hint of wind. My advice is to keep the umbrella safe and dry inside on rainy days. Protect and nurture your umbrella Mike!

2 comments: